Tuesday 24 October 2017

Intermission


Time for a musical Intermission before the next gripping(?) instalment.
(Thought you guys could do with a wee break!)

Nobody talks shit better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it half as good as you
Jonesy, you're a breast

I was lurkin' but somehow you found me
I tried to hide from your ginger light
But like heaven above me
The Si who loved me
Is keepin' all my Shohin safe tonight

And nobody talks shit better
Though sometimes I wish someone could
Nobody talks shit quite the way you do
Why'd you have to be so gay?

The way that you hate me
Whenever you hate me
There's some kind of malice inside you
That keeps me runnin'
But it just keeps comin'
How'd you learn to be so rude?

Oh, and nobody talks shit better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody talks shit half as good as you
Baby, baby, Ginga, you're a breast

Jonesy you're a breast
Ginga, you're a breast
Jonesy you're a breast
Oh, oh, oh

No comments:

Post a Comment